- Im from kent.
- I have lived in Prauge, Bahrain and Kuwait before I was the age of 10 because of my Dad’s job.
- Im married to Carl Eldred, we have been together 7 years this year and been married 3 of them.
- Im a qualified graphic designer and I work part time for a promotional company in their design and marketing department.
- I wanted the name Riley for a boy of a girl .
6. I am an only child as is my mum so I defiantly would like Riley to have a sibling .
- Riley Isn’t our only baby, we have Harlow the Rottweiler. We got her a year before we had Riley and she likes to remind us that shes number one child.
- Before I met Carl I went and traveled Australia for a year. Me and Carl then went back there and also traveled Thailand on the same trip after only going out after a month. – when you know you know!
- My favorite drink is sparkling water with fresh lemon… and red wine
- I have 5 small tattoos
- I love going on as many holidays as possible, we are making sure Riley catches our travel bug . He has already been to Dubai, Spain, Berlin and Portugal in his first year so he’s not doing too badly.
- I drive a VW Touareg, I used to have an Audi A3 which I loved but it was a three door and I needed a big enough car to fit the dog and a pushchair in the boot.
13. I love going to the gym and I have kept it up throughout my pregnancy and I still try to go 3 times a week.
- I really enjoy getting in to a box set, staying in with candles lit and a nice home cooked meal.
- We try to go on the occasional date night because I think its important you make time for each other.
- My parents moved to Spain a few years ago. I really miss them not being just round the corner but it gives us an excuse to go visit them and were so lucky to have the technology that we do these days. We skype, facetime and share pictures through watsapp so they are always kept up to date with anything new that Riley does.
- After getting engaged in Las Vegas when we were on holiday, I knew I wanted to have a small wedding and get married out there. ( don’t worry it wasn’t by Elvis) It was in the grounds of one of the hotels, in front of a waterfall and it was absolutely amazing! We had a party back in the Uk after to celebrate with friends and family that couldn’t make it.
- I planned when I wanted to have Riley a couple years before I had him as I was told I have polycystic ovaries and I thought it was going to be almost impossible as my symptoms were quite bad. It in fact only took me 5 months to conceive him. I made sure I was healthy and I was looking after my body and about a year before I started trying and I also started fertility acupuncture which I swear by!
- I used to work for a high end fashion label in Australia and London, I used to style Celebrities and arrange for them to come and visit the store which I loved. I don’t miss the long hours, having 5 hours sleep and the 2 hour commute there though.
- I think family is very important and always try and make time for mine and Carls family to be together and I hope Riley will be the same.